Over 15 years ago I started pursuing my passion for natural therapies, with a focus on non- or minimally-invasive practices that deliver real results for real people. Since 2005 I have studied and practised various natural therapy practices that complement each other, and have been proven to rebalance and refresh the body, mind and soul.
I predominantly specialise in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Balance method and Master Tung Style Acupuncture, and The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ®. I also practice Reflexology and Clinical Aromatherapy.
By combining TCM diagnoses with Reflexology we’ll uncover the underlying causes of your health complaints, whilst also addressing the symptoms that affect your daily life. I’m 100% committed to helping you achieve optimum health by combining the immediate effects of Massage and Reflexology with the long-term benefits of Acupuncture.
In between helping my clients improve their lives I love spending time with my husband and son. My simple pleasures include walking and being outside in nature, baking delicious things and watching funny shows and movies. It’s the little things!
- 3 years full-time study of Traditional Acupuncture at the London College of Traditional Medicine and Oriental Studies and then at the Northern College of Acupuncture, where I received an Honours degree and a Licentiate in Traditional Acupuncture
- Member of the Acupuncture Childbirth Team London and the Acupuncture Fertility Network
- I also received specialised training in Obstetric Acupuncture (from Jani White, who runs the NatureChild Obstetric Clinic in North London)
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council (the registering body for professional acupuncturists in the UK) and I abide by strict Codes of Safe Practice, Professional Conduct and Health and Safety legislation
- I’ve completed the residential training for the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ® to qualify as an Arvigo Practitioner
- Studied Reflexology at The Central London College of Reflexology in 2005/Assistant teacher for 2 years, and completed a postgraduate diploma
- Clinical Aromatherapy Massage course in 2006 at The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy (ITHMA)
- I’ve completed extensive training in Western Pathophysiology and the Chemistry and Pharmacology of Essential Oils.
And I won’t stop learning!
Please feel free to contact me via email, or phone me on 07739 188 652 if you have any queries at all. I currently practice at the Cure By Nature clinic in London, serving the Southfields, Wimbledon, Earlsfield and Wandsworth areas and the Lucerne Clinic, serving the Notting Hill, Kensington and Bayswater areas.
If you’re ready to make an appointment with me please visit my booking page. I look forward to meeting you!