I’m a highly experienced practitioner, specialising in using Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Arvigo Maya Abdominal therapy to treat gynaecological, fertility and pregnancy issues.
Combining TCM and Western diagnostic techniques is ideal for rebalancing hormones, inducing ovulation and preparing the body for natural or assisted conception.
I was trained for 3 years at the London College of Acupuncture and Northern College of Acupuncture, gaining a BSc (Hons) degree in Acupuncture, followed by 2 years of training in Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Furthering my passion for non- or minimally-invasive practices that deliver real results for real people, I have completed post graduate training with Dr Trevor Wing, focussed on TCM, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Western and Chinese Medical approaches to fertility.
My approach centres around providing efficient care tailored to the individual, and includes authentic emotional support. I tackle the underlying causes of infertility, helping men to increase the count and quality of sperm produced and women to enhance their chances of conception, both naturally and in conjunction with IVF and IUI.
Offering a calm and safe space, I help patients manage and overcome unwelcome symptoms during pregnancy, such as morning sickness and lower back pain and use proven methods to minimise chances of miscarriage.
In between helping my clients improve their lives I love spending time with my husband and son. My simple pleasures include walking and being outside in nature, baking delicious things and watching funny shows and movies. It’s the little things!
- 3 years full-time study of Traditional Acupuncture at the London College of Traditional Medicine and Oriental Studies and then at the Northern College of Acupuncture, where I received an Honours degree and a Licentiate in Traditional Acupuncture
- 2 years training and qualification as a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Member of the Acupuncture Childbirth Team London, Acupuncture Fertility Network, the BAcC and ATCM.
- I also received specialised training in Obstetric Acupuncture (from Jani White, who runs the NatureChild Obstetric Clinic in North London)
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council (the registering body for professional acupuncturists in the UK) and I abide by strict Codes of Safe Practice, Professional Conduct and Health and Safety legislation
- I’ve completed the residential training for the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy ® to qualify as an Arvigo Practitioner
- Studied Reflexology at The Central London College of Reflexology in 2005/Assistant teacher for 2 years, and completed a postgraduate diploma
- Clinical Aromatherapy Massage course in 2006 at The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy (ITHMA)
- I’ve completed extensive training in Western Pathophysiology and the Chemistry and Pharmacology of Essential Oils.
Please feel free to contact me via email, or phone me on 07739 188 652 if you have any queries at all. I currently practice at the New Southfields Clinic in London, serving the Southfields, Wimbledon, Earlsfield, Putney, and Wandsworth areas, the Lucerne Clinic, serving the Notting Hill, Kensington, and Bayswater areas, and at the London Acupuncture Clinic, in Central London.
If you’re ready to make an appointment with me in Southfields or Notting Hill, please visit my booking page. For appointments at the London Acupuncture Clinic please call 0207 935 2030 to book an appointment.
I look forward to meeting you!