Pregnancy Aromatherapy is a safe practice that assists women in coping with the symptoms of pregnancy, and is a wonderful way of easing the pain and discomfort during labour.
Aromatherapy Massage during pregnancy is a gentle therapy that supports and promotes a sense of nurturing and calm, centring you in the essence of childbirth as a normal but significant life event.
Pregnancy Aromatherapy can:
- Help to relieve physical discomfort
- Help to tone muscles and relieve cramps
- Help to eliminate waste products
- Stimulate and drain the lymphatic system
- Eliminate toxins and reduce fluid retention
- Improve circulation and thereby reduce the severity of varicose veins, thread veins and piles
- Relax you – reducing tension in neck and shoulders
- Relax and soothe muscles under strain from increasing burden of baby
- Improve flow of energy through the body and help minimise fatigue
- Maintain skin suppleness and therefore help to reduce stretch marks
- Increase the feeling of wellbeing, treating the body as a whole
- Promote sleep
- Help prepare your body for childbirth
- Help prevent complications at labour
- Work at an emotional level and help ease fears, pain and anxiety
Happy mother, happy baby!
To book an appointment with me, please click here to be taken to my online booking page.